Updated: Jan 13, 2022
Today let us understand how Law of Attraction works and let’s understand the process to use Law of Attraction to achieve anything in life.
Dreams give direction to our lives. You too have a dream that you want to make true this is why you are here reading this article. When you seek for something, you find a way to get it. Your burning desire brings to you opportunities to make your dreams come true. By using Law of Attraction you would find magic happening in your life. It will not only bring to you what you desire, but it will also enhance the quality of your life in all areas including your work and relationships.
Law of Attraction has been used by many people since ages and you would find the teaching of this law in all religions. This is nature’s law which has got its name in recent year, but its existence was known for ages. Let us dive deep into its meaning and let us understand what it does.
Later you will find the pre-requisite to make this law work for you for all your dreams. And you will also know about the detailed step by step process to implement Law of Attraction to get anything in life.
What is Law of Attraction?
This Universe is made up of energy and that is the language to communicate with Universal power. Whatever we focus upon consistently with high intensity of emotions becomes our reality. In other words, our thoughts supported by emotions have the power to make them our reality. Law of Attraction says ‘like attracts like’. If you create positive thoughts regularly, you attract positive experiences and if you create consistent negative thoughts, you attract negative experiences.
To use Law of Attraction you must first know its prerequisites and exact process. Many people just focus on visualization and they get no results. It is because they have not implemented the process as it should be. Before diving into the process to apply Law of Attraction to achieve anything in life, let me tell you that the law has been considered as truly working by quantum physics. One of the founding fathers of quantum physics and Nobel Prize winner Max Planck once said, “There is no matter as such! All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter."
The roots of Law of Attraction can be found in all religions in some or the other ways. Swami Vivekananda once said, “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live, they travel far.”
You too have experienced this law knowingly or unknowingly whether you believe it or not. Today whatever is the quality of your life, it is the result of the thoughts and emotions that you have created intentionally or unintentionally. You have also achieved small success in past by unknowingly using the Law of Attraction. Do you recall some experiences when you heartily want to eat some dish and the same is cooked for dinner by someone? You thought of someone and they called you or sent you a message. You thought of a song and soon you hear the same on radio or television. There must have been some bigger manifestations too that you have done using this law unknowingly.
If you understand the process that you unknowingly used in achieving little things and you replicate the same to achieve something big, your life would be as you want it o be.
Understand how Law of Attraction works
Many people would try visualizing for a specific outcome for weeks and they would still wonder how does the lay of attraction work? The reason that Law of Attraction works only for a few people is that they knowingly or unknowingly fulfill the basic requirement of its application. You must understand that this is all about the energy at which you are vibrating. This is a process to vibrate at an energy level that would bring to you the desired experiences. It simply works on the phenomenon – ‘like attracts like’.
For instance, you want to own a specific house. In order to own that house, you must vibrate at the energy level as of the owner of that house. You must feel within your nerves that you own that house. There must be strong belief without a pinch of doubt in it. If you visualize that the house belongs to you and you feel it with high intensity but during your normal day to day activities if little doubt pops up in your mind, this would hinder the manifestation of your desire. You should not visualize it all day long, but once you have visualized it, you must have immense faith that the house is yours and it must be strongly backed up by your actions.
Initially when you would start practicing Law of Attraction to achieve anything, it might happen that doubts would appear in your mind. But that is perfectly fine, keep the visualization process going for days or weeks and gradually this would eradicate the doubts of limiting beliefs about its manifestation.
Pre requisite to make Law of Attraction work
If you want to attract good in life, you must feel good about everything in your life. People who are happy inside are the ones who often witness magic in their lives. When you constantly feel good about your life, Law of Attraction works with a quite good speed and if you feel bad about things in your life, it could delay the manifestation of your desires. A prolonged delay results in distrust upon the law and the worms of doubts start creeping in your mind. And eventually, the manifestation never happens.
Feeling good is like watering the seeds of your desires and feeling doubtful is like worms that would ruin it all. Therefore, train your mind to experience more positive emotions in your day to day life such as peace, joy, happiness, love, gratitude, proud etc. And at the same time avoid the emotions of sadness, frustration, anger, stress, complaint, hatred, fear etc.
The Law of Attraction step by step process
1. Clearly define your desire – Law of Attraction only works when you have a very clear picture of your desire in your mind. If you have made a goal of buying a mobile phone, and you try to apply visualization technique for its achievement, you might not come up with a clear and same image every time in your mind. It is because you never thought of what kind of mobile do you want. And with this kind of non clarity, your subconscious doesn’t get perfect message to manifest your desire. Therefore, it is essential to be very specific about what you want. If it’s a mobile, which brand and which model you are looking for? There should be a perfect picture in your mind.
Activity – Think of something that you want in coming 3 months. Think of it very precisely and it must be something that is practically achievable and your mind knows that it can be achieved in coming three months.
2. Strong belief – When you want to achieve something, you might look for all the possibilities of having it or not having it. Our mind gives us several reasons that make us believe that it is achievable and our mind also gives us several reasons that make us feel doubtful about its achievement. To make Law of Attraction work, this is very important to have strong belief in your mind that you would definitely achieve your desire and there should be not a smallest element of doubt or fear in it.
Activity – If your mind gives you reasons that create doubt in your mind, try to find its solution. Prepare an action plan through which those doubtful circumstances can be avoided. Also affirm your mind with positive sentences twice a day to instill strong belief in it.
3. Get in receiving state of mind – When we aspire to achieve something that we have never achieved in our past, our mind puts itself in a ‘declining state’. Our mind has its own comfort zone of things and when you tell it that you want to achieve something else, it declines to achieve that new thing in your life. And this is the biggest cause of Law of Attraction not working for many people.
Activity – The mind declines the new images because of hidden fear or self doubt or any other negative emotion. So the best way to tune your mind in the receiving mode is by practicing positive thinking and by focusing on positive things and people around you.
4. Visualize your desire as achieved – By visualizing the end result in your mind, it opens up all the opportunities to you that take you close to your goal. You must visualize your goal twice daily – once in the morning and once before sleeping at night. The visualization process is the key that makes Law of Attraction work.
Activity – While visualizing, close your eyes and be in a calm state of mind. Now see the moment when you would have achieved your goal. Be in that moment and feel the victory, feel the achievement. Be in this moment for 10 minutes and then get back to your day to day life. DO NOT BE IN THESE THOUGHTS AGAIN AND AGAIN WHILE YOU ARE DOING YOUR DAILY CHORES. It is just a 10 minutes process and once done, it would start creating favorable circumstances on its own. On the contrary if you keep thinking of the outcome on an ongoing basis as day dreaming, it would become the biggest obstacle between you and your goals.
5. Take Action – Only visualizing will bring you nothing for sure. Law of Attraction works well when you know that it just brings opportunities to you. But it is your responsibility to take actions consistently and utilize the opportunities to achieve your goals. If you leave everything on universe, it will do the same. It will also leave everything upon you. And ultimately you will lose the opportunities that come your way. When you practice Law of Attraction, try to identify the opportunities that will come to you and make full utilization of these opportunities.
Activity– Make an action plan to achieve your goal. The plan must be quite thoughtful and it must be executed with high determination. If you are not sure how to make a perfect plan, you might consider reading this article and plan your success.
In order to fulfill your desires by applying Law of Attraction, you must feel good in your day to day activities. And you must follow the process given here with determination. As mentioned above, you must be very clear about what you want. Never focus upon what you don’t want. For instance, if you intend to quit anger, then your focus should be on what you want instead. In this case you focus must be on being peaceful.
Law of Attraction works best when you practice visualization daily in the morning and at the night for 10 minutes each time. Remember not to get entangled in the day dreaming, otherwise that will hinder the process. While practicing it, you must remind yourself that no doubts should be there in your mind. There must be strong belief that you would achieve what you aspire for. And lastly, be receptive. Identify the opportunities, get hands on the opportunities. Don’t let your hidden fears make you move away from the chances that are about to bring happiness to you.
There have been several successful people who have emphasized on adopting habits that signal towards the Law of Attraction. Let us see a few of them to be able to use this law more effectively.
“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” - Buddha
“Your mind is a magnet. If you think of blessings, you attract blessings. And if you think of problems, you attract problems. Always cultivate good thoughts and always remain positive and optimistic.” – Swami Vivekananda
“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve.”– Napoleon Hill
“Man is made by his beliefs. As he believes, so he is.” - Bhagwat Gita